does my student need to be diagnosed with dyslexia?
Many students at HRS have not received an official diagnosis of "dyslexia," but all need specialized instruction in reading, written expression, spelling and/or oral language. Our specialized multisensory program supports successful learning for students with a range of language-based learning differences.
- What grades do you serve?
- What are your school hours?
- What is the application process?
- Does my child need to be diagnosed with dyslexia to attend?
- What type of training do your teachers have?
- Do you have before or after school programs?
- What is the school's philosophy on homework?
- How do you monitor academic growth?
- How long does a child typically stay at HRS?
- Where do students go once they leave HRS?
Questions? Contact Nikki Kurtz, Admissions Associate
Email: Nikki Kurtz
Phone: 206.763.1167 x136