does my student need to be diagnosed with dyslexia?
Many students at HRS have not received an official diagnosis of "dyslexia," but all need specialized instruction in reading, written expression, spelling and/or oral language. Our specialized multisensory program supports successful learning for students with a range of language-based learning differences.
- What grades does HRS serve?
- What are the school hours?
- What is the application process?
- Does a student need to be diagnosed with dyslexia to attend?
- Does HRS enroll twice exceptional (2e) students?
- Does HRS enroll students with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) or autism spectrum disorder (ASD)?
- What type of training do HRS teachers receive?
- Does HRS offer auxiliary programs?
- What is the school's philosophy on homework?
- How does HRS monitor academic growth?
- How long does a student typically stay at HRS?
- Where do students matriculate after graduating from HRS?
Questions? Contact Juli Rangel, Director of Admissions
Email: Juli Rangel