If you do not see your questions answered here, please contact Nikki Kurtz, Admissions Associate, by emailing email@example.com or calling the school at 206-763-1167.
- What grades do you serve?
- What are your school hours?
- What is the application process?
- Does my child need to be diagnosed with dyslexia to attend?
- What type of training do your teachers have?
- Do you have before or after school programs?
- What is the school's philosophy on homework?
- How do you monitor academic growth?
- How long does a child typically stay at HRS?
- Where do students go once they leave HRS?