The HRS Fall Workshop is held annually — usually on the first Saturday in October — and features nationally-known speakers who specialize in topics relevant to educators and families of students with dyslexia or other language-based learned differences.
The HRS Fall Workshop is open to teachers, administrators, parents, and all other educational professionals.
Please check back for details on the 2021 HRS Fall Workshop.
- 2019: Building a Rock Solid Foundation: Creating Fluent Readers by Incorporating Literacy Building Blocks in Phonics Education
- 2018: The Perfect Storm: ADHD, Anxiety, Dyslexia, and Executive Function
- 2017: Cognition, Language, and the Acquisition of Math Competency
- 2016: Classroom Problem Solving: Executive Functioning for Classroom Success
- 2015: Multi-Sensory Math Workshop: Strategies to Support Students with Learning Differences