January 28 - February 1, 2019
8:00 am - 3:30 pm
Join us for a hands-on, personalized training on the Institute for Multi-Sensory Education’s enhanced Orton-Gillingham method, assessment, higher level skills, and the tools to implement this program into an existing curriculum.
Teachers will learn:
- The 3-part drill (visual, auditory, kinesthetic)
- Syllabication patterns for decoding and encoding
- Guidelines for weekly lesson plans
- Reciprocal Teaching Method
- Multi-sensory techniques for sight words
Click here to register!