Thursday Thoughts is a weekly communication for current families. It includes relevant and important school news, upcoming event information, community updates, and much more. Stay up-to-date on all things HRS by reading Thursday Thoughts each week.
The HRS auction procurement drive is in full swing! With your help, we can produce a crop of fabulous items. Your support will help HRS sow and grow, reaching as many students and families as possible. It’s kind of a big dill!
Top donation priorities are:
- Number 1 - Cash
- Number 2 - Items purchased from our Amazon Wish List
- Number 3 - Gift cards (minimum value of $100)
Financial aid applications must be submitted on an annual basis. All families applying for financial aid for the 2022-23 school year must fill out a Parents' Financial Statement (PFS) on School and Students Services (SSS). The HRS code for SSS is 4536.
Financial aid applications for returning families are due Friday, January 21, 2022. Applications will be considered complete when all required materials have been uploaded to SSS, including:
- Copy of signed, filed 2020 and 2021 tax forms with all schedules and attachments for all parents/guardians.
- Copy of 2021 W2's and 1099 statements for all parents/guardians.
Click here for a step-by-step guide to completing the PFS. Please contact Scott Warnock, email@example.com in the Business Office with questions.
Are you ready to tune things up? Students can learn to play a wide variety of instruments from highly-qualified teachers. Music students returning from last semester will receive priority registration on Thursday, February 3. New music students can register for classes on Thursday, February 10. Lessons will begin on March 1. For questions, please contact Mr. Fox at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please mark your calendars for these upcoming school events:
- HRS Speaker Series: It's not too late to register for tonight. Read more and register here.
- MLK Holiday: There is no school on Monday, January 17.
- Pajama Day hosted by student council: January 21. Students are invited to roll right out of bed and come to school in their coziest pajamas or fluffiest onesie!