Students with dyslexia learn differently
Classroom spaces and teaching methods embrace effective learning strategies so students can achieve success. Our comprehensive school program delivers structured, explicit instruction across all content areas. With the goal of student access, independence, and self-advocacy, HRS has an unwavering commitment to effective instruction and skill-building across all grade levels and classes.
- Employs a classroom-based model of targeted instruction
- Students achieve authentic success building their trust and confidence as learners
- Offers integrated, effective instruction nurturing a more optimal school-life balance
- Fosters a lifelong love of learning
Students who graduate from HRS are prepared to attend private or public high school and go on to achieve success in higher education. We empower students to understand themselves as learners so they can advocate for the tools they need to be successful.
- Combines a rigorous academic program with intentional supports
- Students practice executive function skills, organizational skills, and goal setting
- Exercises self-advocacy and independence as core competencies
- Cultivates empathy, critical thinking, and leadership skills