Help Share the Story of hrs
The story of Hamlin Robinson School began 40 years ago. Our story gives leading roles to students with dyslexia and other language-based learning differences. The story of how HRS changes lives is as compelling now as it was at our founding in 1983.
Community support is essential to unlocking new possibilities for Hamlin Robinson School. Last year, hundreds of alumni, parents, parents of alumni, grandparents, and friends provided much needed support to our Annual Fund. Thanks to your generosity, more students can access and thrive in our educational program!
Fundraising is essential
- It keeps tuition affordable for everyone: when our fundraising is successful, it offsets other expenses allowing the school to keep tuition increases to a minimum.
- It keeps our educational program innovative and modern: additional funds allow us to invest in curriculum and program enhancements to elevate beyond the basic essentials.
- It keeps salaries competitive so we can continue to attract pioneering and outstanding faculty.
- It keeps HRS nimble so we can invest in necessary goods or services when needed.
Your Story is Pivotal
- Your experience with HRS is a unique chapter to our story.
- Please submit your memories, photos, or favorite things about HRS and help us Share the Story.
- As we collect many perspectives over the coming year, you will be able to view the gallery below to see the impact of HRS by decade and year.
Hamlin Robinson School is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Gifts are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. Our tax ID number is 91-1344121.